The Advantages Of PP-R Pipes
- It can be used between 5˚C – 95˚C.
- Resistant to corrosion
- Restriction doesn’t occur in its welding places. It has high welding performance.
- Taste, color and scent of the water doesn’t change.
- It makes savings in montage process.
- Resistant to chemicals
- It has smooth inner surface.
- It has sound and temperature isolation
The Usage Areas Of PP-R Pipes
- Drinking water line installation systems.
- Suitable for hot and cold water transfers in buildings systems.
- Underfloor & central heating systems.
- Air ducts or if applicable for other use in industry systems.
- Agriculture systems.