There are 2 types of irrrigation pipes depending on connection system. These are High Density Polyethylene (HDPE ) and Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Pipes which are 5 or 6 meters length in production. Our products have high durability and quality which are all designed and produced with high technics. These pipes do not leak water at joint ports even after years used under high pressure and hard enviorement conditions.
Production Diameters :-
Ø75mm, Ø90mm, Ø110mm, Ø125mm, Ø140mm, Ø160mm
The Usage Areas of Rain Irrigation System
- It makes maximum use of water even in places where the irrigation water is low, since
there is no water loss in the system. (3.5 lt/sn)
- It can do irrigation without causing erosion in rough areas.
- As water is given to the soil in form of fine particles such as rain, it provides an increase in crop yield between 20-50% compared to other irrigation methods.
- It saves on operating and labour cost.
- It is the most ideal irrigation system for soil depth less and (shallow) permeable soils.
- Rain Irrigation System can clean the accumulated salt and dust on plants which carried by wind.
- It is the most useful system where the drainage of water supply is highly difficult.
- There will be no need to open water ditch for distributing water in field.
- Especially in places near to the sea, salt particles, dust and harmful insects left by the plants carried by the wind can be washed with sprinkler system.
- Rain Irrigation system is the most appropiate method used where there is drainage problems. Because it is possible to give controlled water.
- Since there is no need for field ditches, the cultivation area increases and agricultural operations can be carried out easily.