- Gage capsule permits high-pressure usage with small differentials
- Zero and range adjustments outside of gage means no disassembly in normal service
- Time-proven, simple, frictionless movement that permits full scale readings as low as 0.5 in w.c.
- Diaphragm-actuated versus liquid filled gage supports outdoor use
Differential Pressure Gage is designed to give fast, accurate indication of differential pressures. The gage may be used as a readout device when measuring flowing fluids, pressure drop across filters, liquid levels in storage tanks and many other applications involving pressure, vacuum or differential pressure. The pressure being measured is held within a capsule which is an integral part of the gage. This containment of the pressure permits the use of the gage on system pressures of up to 500 psig, even when differentials to be read are less than 0.1 in w.c.
- Fluid flow
- Liquid storage tanks
- Filter pressure drops
- Vacuum or differential pressure