- Economy Butterfly Valve
- Pneumatic Actuated
- Wafer Pattern
- Epoxy Coasted Cast Ductile Iron Body,
- 316 Stainless Steel disc, shaft
- EPDM liner
- 16 Bar rated
- Sizes 2″ to 1
Our Pneumatic Actuated Economy Wafer Pattern Butterfly Valve is suitable for a range of general purpose, agricultural, industrial and water process applications. A great all round pneumatically actuated, resilient seated economy butterfly valve with Epoxy Coated Cast Ductile Iron Body, 316 Stainless Steel disc, shaft and EPDM liner.
Actuation is either Single or Double acting with a range of configurable options including limit switches, solenoid valves and positioners.
In addition, our pneumatic quarter turn rack and pinion actuator is sized with a 30% safety factor built-in, requiring a pilot pressure of 5.5 Bar and benefits from a Namur interface for both pilot solenoid valve and switchbox.
- Available in Wafer Pattern PN16 with EPDM liner, sizes: 2″ to 12″
- Epoxy coated Cast Ductile Iron body with Stainless Steel shaft and disc.
- Pressure range:16 Bar (Valve) and 5.5 to 8 Bar (Actuator) (max)
- Temperature range: -10°C to 120°C (Valve) and -20°C to 80°C (Actuator) (max).
Typical applications include:
- Paper, textiles, water and waste effluent treatment.
- Food, sugar, brewing, distilling and chemical process industries.
- Power, transportation, drilling and construction industries.
- Heating, air conditioning and cooling water circulation.
- Pneumatic conveyors and vacuum applications.
Actuated Butterfly valves are maintenance free, economical and comply with 97/23/CE (PED) Directive CE 1115.
Pneumatic Actuated Butterfly Valves are designed to meet the demanding needs of today’s process flow control requirements. During build up all actuated packages are rigorously inspected and 100% factory tested prior to dispatch.
- Design :- Wafer
- Flange Accomodation :- PN16
- Body Material :- Ductile Iron
- Size :- 2″ (DN50), 2 1/2″ (DN65), 3″ (DN80), 4″ (DN100), 5″ (DN125), 6″ (DN150), 8″ (DN200), 10″ (DN250), 12″ (DN300)
- Disc Material :- Stainless Steel 316L
- Liner :- EPDM
- Industry / Approvals :- HVAC