- Economy Electric Actuated
- High performance PVC Ball Valve
- EPDM / PTFE seals, seats
- Imperial, Metric or BSP
- Sizes 1/2″ to 2 1/2″, 20mm to 110mm and 1/2″ to 4″
- Pressure range: 10 Bar
Our Electric Actuated Economy PVC Ball Valve offers excellent value for money at a price that’s hard to beat; suitable for a range of chemical, water treatment, clean water and light industrial applications. A great all round electrically actuated, industrial series PVC-U ball valve with EPDM / PTFE seals, seats.
Offers excellent flow characteristics, mechanical strength, minimal pressure drop and resistance to many inorganic chemicals.
Available voltages: 24V DC, 24V AC, 110V AC and 230V AC.
- Available in Imperial Solvent Socket, Metric Solvent Socket or BSP, sizes 1/2″ to 2 1/2″, 20mm to 110mm and 1/2″ to 4″.
- PVC-U body
- Pressure range: 10 Bar.
Temperature range: 0°C to 60°C.
Typical applications include:
- Industrial and chemical process pipelines.
- Double containment systems.
- Acid / Alkali and waste water treatment.
- High purity, clean water and water treatment plants.
- Heating, plumbing and mechanical pipeline systems.
- Irrigation, marine and gravity pipelines.
- End Connection :- Imperial Solvent Socket, Metric Solvent Socket
- Body Material :- PVC-U
- Seat Material :- PTFE
- Size :- 1/2″ (DN15), 3/4″ (DN20), 1″ (DN25), 1 1/4″ (DN32), 1 1/2″ (DN40), 2″ (DN50), 2 1/2″ (DN65), 3″ (DN80), 4″ (DN100), 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 63mm, 75mm, 90mm, 110mm
- Temperature Range :- 0°C to 60°C
- Pressure :- Up to: 10 Bar
- Actuator :- HQ Electric Actuator
- Actuator Voltages :- 24V DC, 24V AC, 110V AC, 230V AC
- Actuator Features :- On/Off, Manual Override, Limit Switches, Optical Indicator