- BSPP Brass Ball Valve
- Brass Nickel plated body
- PTFE seals
- Full Bore
- Screwed BSPP
- Sizes 1/4″ to 4″
- Temperature range: 0°C to 90°C
- Free Handle Printing Available – See details below
Our Economy Brass Ball Valve with Screwed BSPP connections is suitable for a range of media and applications; isolation of industrial and domestic process, heating, hot water, cold water, oil, fuel, gas and air.
A full bore, manual valve with Red or Blue lever option in sizes: 1/4″ to 4″.
Free Customised Lever Handle
Get your company noticed! Order 10 or more and have your name or logo printed on the lever handle for free. Once you have placed your order, simply email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your logo or company name and phone number.
- All 10 or more ball valves must be the same size, same colour handle and the same valve
- If you wish to order a mix of different sizes, coloured handles or valves, you will need to order 10 or more of each valve and size
- Available in sizes: 1/4″ to 4″.
- Brass Nickel plated body with PTFE seals.
- Temperature range: 0°C to 90°C.
- Pressure rating: PN32 (1/4″ to 1″), PN25 (1 1/4″ to 2 1/2″) and PN16 (3″ and 4″).
- Movement: 90°C turn.
- End Connection :- BSP
- Body Material :- Brass
- Seat Material :- PTFE
- Size :- 1/4″ (DN8), 3/8″ (DN10), 1/2″ (DN15), 3/4″ (DN20), 1″ (DN25), 1 1/4″ (DN32), 1 1/2″ (DN40), 2″ (DN50), 2 1/2″ (DN65), 3″ (DN80), 4″ (DN100)
- Industry / Approvals :- HVAC
- Design :- Full Bore, Female x Female
- Lever :- Manual Lever – Red or Blue (Handle Printing Available)
- Temperature Range :- -0°C to 90°C
- Pressure :- Up to: PN32 (1/4″ to 1″), PN25 (1 1/4″ to 2 1/2″), PN16 (3″ and 4″)
- Actuator :- No – Manual Only