- Epoxy coated ductile iron body
- Nickel Plated Ductile Iron Disc
- Wafer Pattern
- Lever or Gearbox operator
- NBR (Buna) liner
- Sizes: 2″ to 6″
- To fit between PN6/10/16, ANSI 150, Table D & Table E flanges
Our Wafer Pattern Butterfly Valve forms part of our VOLT range of manual valves and is suitable for a range of general purpose, HVAC and industrial applications; isolation, heating and conditioning (HVAC) and media including compressed air, gas, oils and hydrocarbons. A reliable low cost butterfly valve featuring an epoxy coated Ductile Iron body, Nickel Plated Ductile Iron Disc, NBR (Buna) liner and ISO 5211 mounting top for actuation.
VOLT butterfly valves are maintenance free, economical and comply with 97/23/CE (PED) Directive CE 1115.
Suitable to fit between PN6/10/16, ANSI 150, Table D and Table E flanges.
- Available in Wafer Pattern with NBR (Buna) liner, in sizes: 2″ to 6″.
- Locking lever or gearbox operation.
- Temperature range: -10°C to 80°C.
- Pressure rating: PN16 up to 6″.
- Design :- Wafer
- Flange Accomodation :- PN6, PN10, PN16, ANSI 150, Table D, Table E
- Body Material :- Ductile Iron
- Size :- 2″ (DN50), 2 1/2″ (DN65), 3″ (DN80), 4″ (DN100), 5″ (DN125), 6″ (DN150)
- Disc Material :- Nickel Plated
- Liner :- NBR (BUNA)
- Industry / Approvals :- HVAC