Screwed Brass Gate Valve
- Economy gate valve
- Brass body
- PTFE seals
- Screwed BSP (PN20) or NPT (Class 150)
- Sizes 1/4″ to 4″
Our Screwed Brass Gate Valve forms part of our range of manual valves; suitable for isolation of fluids and general purpose applications. An economic full bore manual valve with non-rising stem, available as BSP or NPT with handwheel operator.
Brass Gate valves are maintenance free, economical and feature a brass body, bonnet and where applicable cast hand wheel.
- Available in BSP or NPT, sizes: 1/4″ to 4″.
- Brass body with PTFE seals.
- Temperature range: -20°C to 120°C (subject to configuration).
- Pressure rating: PN20 (BSP) and Class 150 (NPT).
- End Connection :- BSP, NPT
- Body Material :- Brass
- Size :- 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1 1/4″, 1 1/2″, 2″, 2 1/2″, 3″, 4″
- Industry / Approvals :- HVAC
- Design :- Handwheel Non Rising Stem