- Sanitary Air Operated Butterfly Valve
- Pneumatic Actuated Spring Return
- Hygienic Butterfly Valve
- 316 Stainless Steel body
- Food Grade EPDM seals
- OD Weld, RJT Male / Male or Clamp End Connections
- Sizes 1″ to 4″
- Economy Best Price Product
Pneumatic Actuated Spring Return Hygienic Butterfly Valve is suitable for use in food, dairy brewery and general hygienic process applications. A pneumatically actuated sanitary butterfly valve with Stainless Steel body, Food Grade EPDM seal in OD Weld, RJT Male / Male or Clamp End connections, AISI 304 Stainless Steel actuator cylinder and Spring Return Pneumatic Air Actuator.
Competitively prices this hygienic actuated butterfly valve can be used in the beverage and food processing industry for most liquid product applications.
This actuated valve gives fast and efficient on/off isolation and is suitable for CIP (Cleaning In Process).
- Available in OD Weld, RJT Male / Male or Clamp End
- Food Grade EPDM seal
- Sizes: 1″ to 4″
- 316 Stainless Steel body, stem and disc
- Temperature range: -40°C to 110°C
- Pressure range: Up to 10 Bar (water at 20°C)
- Fully Maintainable Butterfly Valve
Finish to 0.6Ra on Valve Disc
Typical applications include:
- Food and Beverage Industries
- Brewing and Bottling
Hygienic Butterfly valves are maintenance free, economical and comply with FDA Requirements.
All Pneumatic Actuated Butterfly Valves are designed to meet the demanding needs of today’s process flow control requirements. During build up all actuated packages are rigorously inspected and 100% factory tested prior to dispatch.
- Design :- OD Weld End, Tri-Clamp, RJT
- Body Material :- Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel 316L
- Size :- 1″ (DN25), 1 1/2″ (DN40), 2″ (DN50), 2 1/2″ (DN65), 3″ (DN80), 4″ (DN100)
- Disc Material :- Stainless Steel
- Liner :- EPDM, EPDM – Food Grade
- Industry / Approvals :- Hygienic