Gas Approved BSI V7 Ductile Iron Gate Valve Type A
This heavy duty flanged Class 150 gate valve with full port offers durability throughout a wide range of industrial applications, boiler plant and rugged environments. Handwheel operated and offered in ANSI 150, offering minimum leakage and maximum service life.
Designed to API 600 and pressure tested in accordance with API 598/EN12266-1.
Used commonly where a minimum pressure drop is important. This cast steel gate valve offers efficient isolation of flow in either direction of the valve. Outside screw and yoke with rising stem for open / close indication. WCB heavy duty body with full port. The wedge disc is fully guided to ensure tight sealing. Bolted body construction with handwheel operation.
- Patented double seated integral ductile iron wedge, fully NBR encapsulated.
- Very low closing torque with perfectly smooth patented guiding.
- Two stem seals fully replaceable under pressure.
- Patented primary seal integrated in the wedge to achieve perfect top seal when valve is opened.
- Flanged PN16
- GIS/V7-1:2007 Approval
- Epoxy Coated Ductile Iron Body
- Sizes: 2″ to 12″
- Pressure to PN7
- Temperature: -20° to +60°C
- Handwheel Option
- Clockwise Closing
- Double Seated NBR Encapsulated Wedge
- End Connection :- Flanged PN16
- Body Material :- Ductile Iron
- Size :- 2″, 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″
- Industry / Approvals :- Gas