Cast Iron Gate Valve
- Cast Iron body
- Cast Brass or Cast Bronze seat
- Flanged PN6, PN16 or ANSI 150
- Sizes: 1 1/2″ to 12″
Our Cast Iron Gate Valve is suitable to fit and designed for general purpose, industrial and HVAC applications; hot and cold water heating installations and where a tight shut off is required. A flanged, handwheel operated manual gate valve with Brass stem, Cast Brass seat or Cast Bronze (ANSI 150) and GG25 Cast Iron body.
- Available in sizes: 2″ to 8″ (PN6), 1 1/2″ to 12″ (PN16) or 2″ to 12″ (ANSI 150).
- GG25 Cast Iron body with Cast Brass seat (PN6 and PN10/16) or Cast Bronze seat (ANSI 150).
- Temperature range: -10°C to 80°C (PN6), -10°C to 120°C (PN16) or -10°C to 150°C (ANSI 150).
- Pressure rating: PN10 (PN6) or PN16 (PN16 and ANSI 150).
- End Connection :- Flanged PN6, Flanged PN16, Flanged ANSI 150
- Body Material :- Cast Iron
- Size :- 1/2″, 2″, 2 1/2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″
- Industry / Approvals :- HVAC